OFFICIAL FANTASY SPORTS CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS:
The Post Sports Bar & Grill In-House Fantasy Leagues (hereafter referred to as ‘contest’) are open to all patrons with a registered fantasy league at The Post Sports Bar & Grill. All Fantasy Sports Contests are subject to our contest rules.
The Post Sports Bar & Grill
7370 Manchester Rd, Suite 200
Maplewood, MO 63143
- Contests are either seasonal or monthly
- The Post Sports Bar & Grill In-House Fantasy Leagues are only offered to patrons who have a fantasy team within a registered league at The Post Sports Bar & Grill.
- Contest is open to all natural persons who are legal residents of the United States throughout the term of the Contest, who, as of time of entry, are 18 years of age or older.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase is necessary.
How to Enter:
- You may enter The Post Sports Bar & Grill In-House Fantasy Leagues by registering your league online at www.thepostsportsbar.com and following the instructions to enter as listed on the fantasy sports web page
- Registration only requires completion of a league profile page. Registration DOES NOT require any specific fantasy sports website (ESPN, Yahoo, Fanball, etc.) be used to commission your league.
- If MVP Card is lost or stolen, a $5 Card replacement charge may be incurred in order to replicate original Card.
- Each Mini Contest will have a unique prize outlined within the guidelines set forth for that mini contest. Winner has a maximum one year from date of acceptance to redeem prize.
- The minimum end of season prizes for each sport’s contest is specifically detailed on the website.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days and are non-transferable/saleable.
- Prize redemption is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Post Sports Bar & Grill will work directly with the winners to collect the prizes. Winner has 30 days from date of prize redemption to complete the prize redemption if appropriate.
Selection of Winner:
- Individual winner for the main contest of each respective sport will be determined through the following sequence:
- Each participant within a registered fantasy league will receive an MVP Card.
- Accumulate points for your league by presenting your MVP Card at the time of checkout whenever at The Post Sports Bar & Grill.
- At the end of each respective sport’s regular season, The members of the highest ranked league are crowned as MVL Champions
- The winner(s) will be posted on the website as well as notified by e-mail within 7 days after end date. The winner(s) will have 30 days from notification to accept the prize. By accepting and/or using prize, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice, photo, team biography or likenesses for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim a prize, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Individual winner(s) for mini contests will be determined based on the guidelines set forth for that mini contest.
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of The Post Sports Bar & Grill shall be final. The Post, LLC is not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
- Late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries;
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind;
- Failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions;
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsors that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted;
- Any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; or
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Web Marketing and/or the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel this Contest at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to:
- Use of registered fantasy team information, pictures, and videos for promotional purposes by The Post Sports Bar & Grill. Winning contestants also agree to provide season roster and transaction log of registered fantasy team to The Post Sports Bar & Grill for promotional purposes.
- Release and hold The Post, LLC., Sponsors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of The Post, LLC., Sponsors, affiliates, advertising, promotion, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Winners List and Official Rules:
- To obtain the name of the Contest winner or a copy of the official rules, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a winners list and/or copy of the official rules for The Post’s Fantasy Sports Contest. Requests must be received by 14 days after Contest end date.