Includes all STL games, Mizzou games, & Major Sporting Events:
- We do not accept reservations on gamedays
- To hold more than one table, half the number of people as chairs need to be present (ex: 3 people can hold a table of 6, but not of 8)
- We reserve the right to set a minimum spend of $10/person on days we operate at max capacity
Store Closing Policy
- Gameday & Hometeam Games: The Post will remain open after normal closing hours for the duration of a major international USA sporting event, major sporting event (ex. World Series) or hometeam game.
- Monday Holiday 3-Day Weekends: Last call will not occur before midnight on the Sunday night of a Monday holiday 3-day weekend.
Direct TV Carriers
We carry Direct TV for our TV services at The Post Sports Bar & Grill. We do not carry Dish Network or any other major provider, so we apologize for any mis-information out on the web that we do not have any control over. We do have all the wonderful sports channels and packages Direct TV offers, so enjoy and Stay Posted!
Watch Party Policy
To guarantee audio volume and tables for your group:
- Minimum of 15 people
- No Major Sporting Events occurring at the same time
Happy Hour Specials
They don’t apply to carry out orders unless at least one beverage is purchased.
% off Discounts don’t apply to specials. They only apply to regular priced items.
Right to Refuse Service
We reserve the right to refuse service at any time for unruly or offensive behavior. So don’t mess with the servers and bartenders.
We don’t show pay-per-view fights since bars and restaurants get charged a fee according to their total capacity. It costs thousands of dollars to a show a fight in a bar our size and we’d have to charge cover and table fees to make it worthwhile for us, which is something we’re not looking to do. Do enjoy the big fight, though, and come Post Up afterwards!
March Madness Projector Policy
- Hometown teams: Slu and Mizzou are top priority when they are in the tournament. Their games are played in their entirety on the projector.
- Blow out rule: Our primary goal is to catch all buzzer beater and end of game action. Any game with a 20 point or more deficit and less than 5 minutes left to play will be changed to a more competitive game.
- Other Sports: Other sporting events such as Hockey games will not be played on the projector while a March Madness game is televised
No Vaping Allowed
We do not allow vaping, e-cigarettes, or any other smoking devices to be used anywhere inside The Post. Thank you for honoring this!
Outside Patio Policy
Out of respect to all outside patio patrons:
- No smoking or vaping on the outside patio.
- Though we love pets… We do not allow pets on the outside patio.
Do we accept reservations?
We do accept room reservations (not table reservations) outside of certain blackout days
What are the blackout days?
- Hometeam playoff games
- March Madness basketball games
- Major national sporting events (may vary from store to store)
What comes with a room reservation?
- Private room great for up to 25-30 individuals (May reserve both rooms to accommodate groups of up to 70)
- Plenty of TV screens with your choice of what to watch
- Your choice of sound (TV or music)
- Customizable Philips Hues lighting system to personalize the ambience (Let us know if you have a color scheme in mind)
- A great catering menu (you can always order from the regular menu as well)
- Daily specials always apply (check out specials page
- Easy access HDMI connection to main TV (Great for presentations and slideshows)
Is there a reservation fee or down payment?
No reservation fee! No down payments!
Is there anything else I should know?
Minimum reservation length of 2 hours. We also use a minimum spend policy to cover the opportunity cost of lost sales resulting from not being able to seat other guests in the room during your event. This means we require that your party’s bill subtotal reach a minimum sales level
Minimum Spend Policy
- Monday, Tuesday & Non football Sundays: $75/hr minimum spend (may vary by store)
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Football Sundays: $100/hr minimum spend (may vary by store)
- Blackout Days: We do not accept reservations on major gamedays (Hometeam playoff games, March madness, etc). If a reservation happens to fall on one of these blackout days due to reservation taking place prior to schedule release, The Post will honor the reservation but the minimum spend is increased to $250/hr regardless of the day and time of the reservation.
- Minimum spend is calculated based on the reservation, NOT the actual duration of your party.
- If your party’s bill subtotal does not reach the minimum spend, you will be required to pay the difference and a gift card will be issued to you in that amount.
Holidays Closed for Business
We are closed on the following holidays:
- Easter Sunday – except if a Blues playoff game or Cardinals opening day falls on this day.
- July 4th – Happy Birthday, U.S.A.!
- Christmas Day – Our Maplewood location does open at night for an Open Bar Holiday Party open to the public!