Includes all STL games, Mizzou games, & Major Sporting Events:
- We do not accept reservations on gamedays
- To hold more than one table, half the number of people as chairs need to be present (ex: 3 people can hold a table of 6, but not of 8)
- We reserve the right to set a minimum spend of $10/person on days we operate at max capacity
Store Closing Policy
- Gameday & Hometeam Games: The Post will remain open after normal closing hours for the duration of an international USA sporting event, major sporting event (World Series) or hometeam game.
- 3 Day Weekends: Last call will not occur before midnight on the Sunday night of a 3 Day weekend.
Watch Party Policy
To guarantee audio volume and tables for your group:
- Minimum of 15 people
- No Major Sporting Events occurring at the same time
Happy Hour Specials
They don’t apply to carry out orders unless at least one beverage is purchased.
% Discounts don’t apply to specials. They only apply to regular priced items.
Right to Refuse Service
We reserve the right to refuse service at any time for unruly or offensive behavior. So don’t mess with the servers and bartenders.
We don’t show pay-per-view fights since bars and restaurants get charged a fee according to their total capacity. It costs thousands of dollars to a show a fight in a bar our size and we’d have to charge cover and table fees to make it worthwhile for us, which is something we’re not looking to do. Do enjoy the big fight, though, and come Post Up afterwards!
Direct TV Carriers
We carry Direct TV for our TV services at The Post Sports Bar & Grill. We do not carry Dish Network or any other major provider, so we apologize for any mis-information out there that we do not have any control over.
We do have all the wonderful sports channels and packages Direct TV offers, so enjoy and Stay Posted!